You're probably looking for a fantastic tech job offer. Well, search no more as another job opportunity is just at your doorstep. Don't miss this one! Read up to learn more about the job.
Remote Product Designer needed at VirtueTech, UK
VirtueTech, an online job listing platform, is advertising the search for a UI/UX product designer by a SportsTech firm. Details about the job offer are seen below.
A SportsTech company that uses technology to collect real-time fan consumption data, needs a UX/UI Product Designer. It features enterprise-scale third-party data connections.
This allows its clients better understand their fans by looking beyond their demographics to their behavioral habits and fan qualities. You can direct the design process for web and app products as a UX/UI product designer.
Formula 1, The MLS, The ECB, 10 Premier League / Championship football clubs, Rugby Football League, Premiership Rugby, and Sky Sports are just a few of the company's impressive list of clientele.
You must have previous expertise in a position that involves digital product design and be able to present a strong portfolio of your work. In addition, you'll need to be imaginative and enjoy finding unique solutions to problems.
Having worked and communicated with a larger development team while being able to explain and protect the guiding ideas of your designs will also be necessary.
The company uses a remote working model because there are no established office hours. However, they have brand-new Paddington, London headquarters for team or company gatherings.
The company comprises sports enthusiasts working with some of the greatest names in the business, including Sky Sports, the Premier League, UEFA, Fifa, the Six Nations Rugby, McLaren, Major League Soccer, Watford FC, and Arsenal.
So you can combine your enthusiasm for UX/UI product design with another area of interest.
Additionally, the company obtains the best tickets that are only sometimes on the market from its customers, providing some of the clients mentioned the chance to observe your technology.
- You will oversee the design of sports-related websites and mobile applications as a UX/UI product designer.
- You'll frequently work on 1-2 product initiatives at once, from the beginning to the launch and post-release upgrades.
- Communicate with numerous internal product stakeholders, such as the product owner and developers, to determine the requirements and constraints for the scope of the product development itself.
- Participate in user research and testing to make sure products are genuinely user-centric.
- We are conducting primary research and using what is learned to create information architectures, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Constructing user interfaces that are both practical and elegant
- Managing, creating, and understanding design systems.
This UX/UI Product Designer position can earn up to £50,000 plus benefits (Pension, Sky discount, remote, WFH equipment scheme)
- It would help if you had prior experience working in a position that involves digital product design, from which you can draw an impressive portfolio of such projects.
- Knowledge of Android material guidelines, iOS Human Interface Guidelines, and native app design
- Understanding the principles and restrictions of the accessibility guidelines for digital items
- Effective use of Figma
- Previous exposure to digital products
- Awareness and comprehension of the sport
If you're interested in applying for the UX/UI Product Designer position, submit your most recent CV to email@example.com or click here to apply.
To expand, you need exceptional people, whether a unicorn or a start-up, which is why at VirtueTech, we approach hiring uniquely.
Connecting clients and prospects through shared values are essential for a successful business, according to VirtueTech, which believes that people define companies.
Therefore, you need an agency that aligns with your shared brand mission if you want to succeed. That's precisely where we come in.
At VirtueTech, employment is more than simply a means to an end; it's a passion. In addition, we comprehend and express the values of our clients in both ourselves and the marketplace.
They offer that personalized touch in a digital environment that yearns for connections. VirtueTech guarantees applicants are hand-selected for their passion and commitment to the brand with personally crafted recruitment solutions.
We also establish long-term relationships in visionary businesses where creative sparks can fly.
I enjoy marketing, technology and business. I help businesses and brands connect with their ideal customer profiles and build products that excite them and solve their problems.