Alithya needs a Front-End Developer with some Terms and Conditions that apply. Please be aware that this is a remote position. Candidates must speak French well and have a valid work permit for Canada.
Are you fervent and always goal-oriented? Are you able to evaluate and manage priorities? Do you have good situational analysis and understanding skills? If so, this position is perfect for you!
Alithya needs a front-end developer who can:
• Work on the creation of new components using Twig
• Complete the integration and upkeep of the platform in production.
• Years of experience in the following:
• Leadership qualities (given the nature of the leadership role for FE developers).
- Drupal development
- Systems and components
- PHP (desirable)
- Knowledge in/experience with Figma
• Good knowledge of best practices associated with your practice
• Fluency in both written and spoken Languages - English and French
• Agile methodologies expertise
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and thoroughness
• Be able to work with Teammates
• Good interpersonal skills
• Communication with teams in French and English. You must reac a 4/4 level in either English or French.
If you check all the boxes of the job requirements and you're sure to fulfill the job roles, click here to begin the application process.
Alithya is a trusted leader in strategy and digital transformation, with a dedicated and highly skilled workforce of 3,900 professionals in Canada, the United States, and internationally. Alithya's strategy's foundation is combining complementary acquisitions with accelerated organic growth to develop a world leader.
Do you want to work for a business with a personal touch while still capturing the spirit of a big organization? ThenThen, visitit s and join our team!
We want individuals like you to join our team because you are inventive, collaborative, and creative.
Four expertise pillars comprise the company's integrated offer: business strategies, enterprise cloud solutions, application services, and data and analytics.
The happiness of our staff members and their families is at the core of Alithya's values. Therefore, Ali hya closely monitors the Public Health Agency of Canada's advice.
Must-knows about Altihya
• 37.5 weekly hours;
• Possibilities for career growth and development;
• Work with a variety of projects, clients, and industry sectors;
• Spend your days in a stimulating and avant-garde setting;
• Exchange knowledge and experience as a flexible and adaptable team;
• Excellent juggling of work and personal life;
• Having access to fascinating educational possibilities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
• Individual acknowledgement of your significant professional contributions;
• Our teams have a wide range of cultural backgrounds.
We stay close to you while keeping our distance by phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or any other means you choose.
Why you should join Alithya
Since the company's core values are creativity, passion, integrity, and wellness, we are looking for individuals like you who are enthused, innovative, open-minded, team players, and eager to learn.
A career at Alithya offers the chance to join a team of more than 2,000 professionals based in France, the United States, and Canada.
We can provide our employees with numerous high-growth potential opportunities in well-established technologies thanks to our diverse practices and the substantial major projects entrusted to us by our illustrious clients.
As a supporter of workplace diversity, Alithya Group promotes the involvement of women in management positions. We are a part of the 30 Club, which supports women's advancement into leadership roles.
I enjoy marketing, technology and business. I help businesses and brands connect with their ideal customer profiles and build products that excite them and solve their problems.